The Extreme Duo Form Square popits are square-shaped, a new proposal from Słowianką that revolutionizes the market of known techniques for nail extension.
Thanks to these popits/capsules you can quickly create both salon nails and artistic shapes.
These popits can be adapted to any type of natural nails. Their square format does not have narrowed sides, thanks to this you can get nails with a classic square.
Another possibility will be to create a pipe-like square with rounded edges.
You can use each Exteme Duo Form Square multiple times on different poses, as there is no contact with the clients skin.
You can disinfect them, but not sterilize them.
Warning: if you notice a mycosis in your client or bleeding from the cuticles = immediately throw your polish in the trash.
Slowianka popits are 12 sizes in one box (small, medium and large). They are suitable for nails with a pronounced tunnel up to 50% as well as for nails with a very small tunnel up to 30%.
They are universal, marked with marks to help you how far you need to extend.
They will be perfect for creating current trends such as Princess Nails (shadow with glitter near the cuticles) for example, or the Aquarium technique with an inlay of dried flowers, various decorations, shells, etc.).
- Choose the correct size in relation to the natural nail plate. It should be slightly wider than the nail. This gap will disappear when applying your lengthening material.
- You apply gel or acrygel inside the popit. You create the desired length, the shape of your nail by respecting the technique of the product used. Be careful to follow the graphic charter drawn on the popit to help you.
- Apply the capsule to the natural nail, pressing well on the stress area, so that the product can be well positioned on the sides. If the applied capsule perfectly matches the cuticles, apply the gel/acrygel to the cuticles. If it does not match 100%, we shift our popit between 3 to 5 mm towards the free edge. After having pressed the material, we turn the finger then with a brush we rectify the gel/acrygel so that it does not touch the free edge, we refine the parallels, then catalyze.
- After catalysis = press each side of the poppit, then gently remove the entire capsule by making a slight left-right movement. Help yourself with a boxwood stick if necessary.
- Once finished, clean your popit with a cleaner, disinfect it, dry it and store it in its box.
Complementary products suitable for this technique:
- Gel dry cover natural gel, natural easy clear, carbon dust gel, white bride gel
- All acrylics
- Brush cleaner and the premium magic brush 5 and 6 mm
- Ideal for all angular stylists who want to experiment with artistic forms I
- Accelerate your work
- Ideal for square “Carré” or pipe shapes
- Very flexible material, easily removed after catalysis
- Perfect with Slowianka acrygel or gel. To create a classic French version or a 3D decoration.